Free Shipping on Orders over $49, excluding territories
Shipping to Ontario & Quebec
Currently we offer free shipping starting from $49 or more not including taxes to Ontario and Quebec. $7.95 for orders under $49. Remote areas inside these provinces may apply for additional charges.
Shipping to other Provinces (Excluding Territories and Newfoundland and Labrador)
Free shipping starts for British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island from $49 or more not including taxes. $8.99 for orders under $49. Remote areas inside these provinces may apply for additional charges.
Shipping to Territories and Newfoundland and Labrador
Free Shipping starts at $150 or more not including shipping and taxes to Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavut. $19.99 for orders under $150. Remote areas inside these provinces may apply for additional charges.
Shipping to Remote Areas of Canada
If your delivery location is in a remote location in Canada, additional shipping charges may apply. One of our customer service team will contact you if necessary.
Click here to see our list of postal codes which apply for Remote Areas.
- For orders that has not been received on estimated date posted on courier’s website, please contact our customer service for assistance. We will request an investigation from our courier on your behalf. Delivery time is only an estimate, NOT a guarantee. Since we have no control over delivery time, we will not refund shipping cost for any delayed orders.
- We are not responsible for any loss or delay of the shipment. Once a package leaves our warehouse, it becomes the responsibility of the courier. The courier is responsible for any loss or unforeseen delays in your order’s arrival. Please contact us and we will open an investigation with the courier.
- Delay: When products do not arrive within 24 hours after expected delivery date provided by the courier ;
- Any missing or wrong product sent must be reported within 30 days for replacement or refund. We will not accept any claim after 30 days after receiving orders. We suggest you to verify your order immediately when you received it.
- If our courier lost the package due to incorrect address provided by customer, customer will have to take full responsibility. We will not arrange refund or replacement for orders with the wrong shipping address.
- Physical damage caused by shipping must be reported within 30 days. We will refund accordingly after investigation with courier.
- Please check order confirmation email after placing the order. If the order information is incorrect or incomplete, customers are responsible to report immediately to our customer service to update and make changes. If problem is not notify in time and order is shipped out, customer will be responsible for the resending charge.
- For commercial addresses, the business name must be included in the address; otherwise it will be identified as an incomplete address.
- Packages that are Return to Sender (RTS) must be authorized by an employee of EZselection.ca. We reserve the right to charge shipping costs for package returned without authorization. For refunds, the shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Shipping Fee is not refundable once the shipment is delivered successfully.